Spring Break Family Fun Ideas – Things To Do in San Diego with Kids
Home to some of the country’s most beautiful beaches, world-class shopping and dining spots, and plenty of theme parks and amusement parks, San Diego is a popular spring break destination due to its beautiful weather at this time of the year.
What to Do in San Diego during Spring Break with Family?
If you’re planning to explore San Diego with your family during the next spring break, here are some ideas to make the most of your time:
- Spend a day at one of San Diego’s breathtaking beaches
- Explore as many amusement and theme parks as you can; there’s something for everyone
- Visit Sand Diego Zoo to see a great variety of animals in their natural habitats.
- Do not miss the Butterfly Jungle in Safari Park; you can only have this experience in spring.
- Take the SEAL Tour for a one-of-a-kind sea and land adventure.
- Go whale watching on a cruise.
- Visit the art museum in Balboa Park.
- Visit the new Children’s Museum.
- See the fully blooming flower fields of Carlsbad Ranch.
- Go strawberry picking with your family on Carlsbad’s farm
There are plenty of fun family activities in San Diego that you can experience during spring break. However, considering that many require using shared spaces, it’s best to schedule a lice screening for the whole family on the last day to ensure none of you take some uninvited guests back to your home. Dial (858) 252-0044 to schedule an appointment for lice screening and removal in San Diego at LCA.