Killing Lice on your kids and at Home is not always an easy task. The most important part of removing head lice at home is to treat all the infested ones with a head lice treatment.
Lice Clinics of America Treatments
Lice Clinics of America offer ours signature Air Alle treatment along with a careful combing and cleanup that will result in successful lice removal.Lice Clinics of America has a variety of science-based, non-toxic treatments – products and services – adaptable to any budget. We strive to provide easy and simple to use product so you can be the hero of the day. In the same way, our services are tailored to offer safe, easy and quick treatments that are extremely effective.
Treating the home
Cleaning up after head lice seems like a big job but it’s necessary to kill head lice in your home.
- Wash all bedding and clothing that infested person has been in contact with in hot water. After washing run all items in the drier at the hottest temperature setting for 30 minutes.
- Place stuffed animals and pillows which cannot be cleaned in a tightly sealed plastic bag for 48 hours.
- Boil all hair care items combs, brushes; hair clips to kill any lice or eggs, or place them in a bag for 48 hours.
- Vacuum your home thoroughly, especially any fabric surfaces
- Using bug bombs or pesticides in closed areas of your home is not recommended
An important part of keeping lice away is telling your friends and relative so that everyone has the opportunity to kill those pesky bugger and not reinfest anyone else. We are aware admitting to have head lice may be shameful but we are here to help! We believe education is the key for everyone to understand that lice happens for everyone, regardless of race, economic background or type of hair. Life happens, lice happens too.